PM-Methods and Processes
Improve your project management skills!
- You want to do away with inefficient project work and hold projects that will be completed effectively with the appropriate methods?
- Do you sometimes have the impression that you are turning around in a circle, start again from the beginning and would like to have more progress in the project?
- You want to move away from projects where all the participants are moaning, to projects that bring joy and success?
- You are not sure which methods and processes apply to your project and you would like to bring structure to your project?
Training of social skills in PM
Use your social skills in project management more targeted!
- You have had enough of leaderless projects and you want to lead your project team results oriented to their goal?
- Do you have the impression that you are sometimes turning in a circle, start again from the beginning and would like to have more progress in the project?
- Do you want to move away from projects where all are moaning, towards projects that bring joy and success?
- Do you feel that your project team has let you down and you have the impression that you are the only one making any progress? However, you want to use all their skills and get good results?
Increase your project management skills through intensive individual training!
- You are leading a project or are supposed to lead one and are still uncertain about the methodological approach? You would like to know how to turn people who will be involved in the project, into a well-functioning professional project team?
- Your organisation is already suffering from "Projectitis" : - ), there is no overview of all projects and each project is handled completely different? Therefore, you want to introduce project management standards and structures to your company and need a sparring partner or external project manager?
- Projectmanagement Coaching: I will coach you face-to-face or by telephone. i.e. I activate your potential and will give you helpful tips and tricks and do's and don'ts